Wanna Ride BikesBrian Cannella File:
Interests: Irish Football
Weaknesses: Falling down and getting hurt while drunk
Fears: Not finding a hat to fit my head
Re-occuring Dream: Being naked in with my pledge brothers.
Q: True or false: you the worst fucking fantasy player ever.
True. I have like maybe 5 minutes to do this interview so be quick at it. GO IRISH
Q: Many of us were amazed that you were accepted into Notre Dame. How did you do it?
Simple: I took the exam, I filled out the application and I submitted it all in a package. I also got some recommendations from my Union Professors. What kind of question is this? GO IRISH
Q: You have a really big head (literally). Does that make life extra difficult?
My Yankees hat is really big. I need a big pillow when I sleep. Because my head is so big, it’s large surface area absorbed the blunt trauma I experience when I fell off a diving board drunk. So I have that going for me, which is nice. GO IRISH
Q: Your fraternity was known for its homoerotic pledging- is there anything you would like to share with us?
No. Well, Alright. We did a lot of our events naked. I didn’t really enjoy it at first. During my freshman year on the soccer team I refused to shower after games because I was embarrassed with my sexuality. But then I joined the frat, and I was forced to become ok with my sexuality. Sure, I looked at Joe Starnes cock way too many times. But luckily, I got Swan’s cock during the elephant walk. So there was a lot of room to maneuver. Go IRISH
No comments:
Post a Comment